Terms of Service
Welcome to Fressko Store, your decision to use our site or purchase products from it validates your acknowledgement and acceptance of our terms and conditions of use, please read them carefully before using our web store. If you do not agree with the Terms and Conditions of Use Policy, you are not granted permission to use Fressko Store.
- ELECTRONIC COMMUNICATIONS
- OWNERSHIP, COPYRIGHT AND TRADEMARK
- ORDER CANCELLATIONS
- CHANGES TO AN ORDER
- COMPLAINTS AND CLAIMS
- When you visit Fressko Store or send e-mails to us, you are communicating with us electronically. You consent to receive communications from us electronically. We will communicate with you by e-mail or by posting notices on this site. You agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing.
OWNERSHIP, COPYRIGHT AND TRADEMARK
- All content included on this site, such as trademarks, service marks, trade names, text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio clips, digital downloads, data compilations, domain names and software, is the property of Fressko Store. and its affiliates, and are protected by international copyright laws.
- Cancellation requests within 7 business days of your delivery date will not be accepted. To cancel an order, you should send us an email to email@example.com with the subject heading CANCEL ORDER # (include your order number) in the body of the email include what you want to cancel or call us to (+593)23802700. Either way, we will need to speak with the person who placed the order over the phone to confirm. Charge of 15% is applied.
CHANGES TO AN ORDER
- If you would like to change your flower order, please contact us 7 days prior to scheduled delivery date. We might not be able to make changes to an order without sufficient notice. There is a $10 fee to change the scheduled delivery address and is not guaranteed.
COMPLAINTS AND CLAIMS
- If you are not satisfied with your flower shipment, please call Fressko Store IMMEDIATELY after opening your boxes at (+593)23802700 AND email us to firstname.lastname@example.org. All complaints must be communicated verbally and accompanied with digital pictures indicating all the flowers within 24 hours of receipt of the product or your claim will not be accepted and no refund will be granted. In order to process your claim, we will request digital pictures and/or return of all products (for quality inspection). We do not guarantee color tone matches. Flowers are a natural product and vary in color from season to season. It is the customer's responsibility to properly care for flowers. Fressko Store is not liable for products mishandled by clients. As a courtesy, each product page explains in detail how to care for flowers; however customers must be knowledgeable on flower care. Fressko Store recommends to our customer, or a representative, to be present for delivery. A signature may or may not be required at the time of delivery. Fressko Store is not responsible for lost or stolen packages, damage to the products as a result of being left in inclement weather, damage to products as a result of prolonged travel times caused by the customer not being present, FedEx or DHL delays, delays as a result of Customs and Agricultural inspections, or acts of God.
- Any dispute or claim relating in any way to your purchase to Fressko Store and its affiliates will be resolved by binding arbitration, rather than in court.